Oxenhope International Airfield is located 4NM S.S.W. of Keighley and 1/2 NM E. of Oxenhope.
The airfield sits alongside Upwood Caravan park near the Worth Valley Steam Railway and Haworth.
The nearest alternative airfield is Huddersfield.
- N53 48.83 W001 55.89
- 1150 ft AMSL
- 6 nm WNW of Bradford
- POL 112.10 058 7.3
- SAFETYCOM 135.480
- Leeds Approach 134.580
- Leeds ATIS 118.030
- Leeds Radar 134.580
- Polehill 112.1
- RAD 065
- DME 7.0
- No Fuel
- Strictly no helicopters. But helipad available at Hawksbridge Farm, PPO.
- Landing Fee – Donations accepted.
- 11 / 29 – 460m x 15m – Grass
- 06 / 24 – 325m x 10m – Grass
- Runway 29 downslope for the first 120m
- Soft in Winter
- Stone walls each end
- Turbulence from hangars and trees with strong winds.
- Downdraughts experienced on approach to runways 24 and 11.
- Manoeuvring areas are rough and undulating.
- Wind farm 2 nm South of airfield up to 2000 ft amsl.
- Farm machinery regularly use the airfield.
- The first 100m of runway 24 can get waterlogged all year round – red/white cones mark extent of safe manoeuvring area.
- Dry stone walls at Thld of Rways 24 and 29.
- Orange at intersection
Click to view a larger version.
- 600′ to L
- Avoid local farms and caravan site
- Matthew Heaton – 01535 643080
- Rodney Heaton – 01535 644863